Call Us: (305)900-3333

Non-Filed Tax Returns

Every day the massive computer center at the IRS is getting more sophisticated, it's just a matter of time before they catch up with you.  Once the IRS notices you have not filed your tax returns, you will be pursued for all back taxes owed.     

This is not a situation to take lightly; failing to file your tax returns is a criminal offense. If you do not file, you can be prosecuted and punished with potential jail time, one year for each year not filed. Why risk potentially losing your freedom for failing to file your tax returns!  We can file all unfiled tax returns, no matter how many years you have not filed.

Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you file your unfiled tax returns and get you back in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent returns you'll likely avoid further problems other than having to pay the interest and penalties.

If you wait for the IRS to file your returns for you, called Substitutes for Return or SFRs, they are filed in the best interest of the government, usually with little or none of the deductions you are legally entitled to.  Without deductions, your tax liability goes up.

Unfiled tax returns creates tax debt that if unpaid, can comatose you financially.  The IRS can ruin your credit which can keep you from buying a house, refinancing a house, obtaining credit from lenders and credit card companies, or getting a student loan.  The IRS can also seize the cash from your bank accounts and Social Security benefits.  In addition, unfiled tax returns will create other problems for you, including applying for Social Security and Medicare benefits or even affect your ability to apply for unemployment compensation.  Furthermore, the IRS can seize your house and your property.  The consequences of failing to file your past due tax returns are abundant and catastrophic.    

Before anything can be done to extract you from this predicament all the returns must be filed. You must be current.   In most cases, you will likely owe taxes, interest, and penalties after the returns are filed. Once we see how much is owed, we'll set a course of action to get you off the hook!  If you cant pay what you owe, we can help you by setting you up with a payment plan or settling your tax debt for less than you owe.

Our goal at Gonzalez & Company, CPA, PA is to resolve your tax problems and get you back on track with your life.

We can help you with any IRS Tax Problem, including:

·         IRS Audit Representation

·         Unfiled Tax Returns

·         Unpaid Taxes

·         Payroll Tax Problems

·         IRS Liens

·         IRS Levies

·         IRS Wage Garnishment

·         IRS Seizures

·         IRS Offer in Compromise

·         IRS Installment Payment Plans

·         Innocent Spouse Relief

·         Obtaining your IRS File

Please complete the form below to receive a Free Consultation and Tax Analysis with a Miami C.P.A.  

Best Time To Call

[ Show a different Image ]