International Taxpayer Preparation
Due to its destination, Miami and South Florida continues to attract international businesses to the region. Along with starting a new business, comes international tax issues that foreigners must contend with. Gonzalez & Company, C.P.A., P.A., a Miami CPA Firm, takes a proactive approach toward international/foreign income tax preparation. We provide multinational and expatriate income tax preparation services. Competence, integrity and fairness to our clients are the cornerstones of our CPA Firm.
International taxpayers confront many tax planning issues which may include:
· Taxation of U. S. Citizens and Resident Aliens living abroad or investing in foreign countries;
· Taxation of Resident Aliens with United States sourced income;
· Taxation of Nonresident Aliens with United States sourced income (Form 1040NR);
· Tax withholding issues related to payments made to foreign persons;
· Taxation and withholding of foreign nationals working or investing in the United States;
· Taxation of professionals working in several states or countries;
· Taxation of U. S. shareholders who own controlled foreign corporations;
· Foreign sales corporations and interest charge DISC corporations;
· Taxation of Foreign Athletes and Entertainers with income sourced in the United States;
· Taxation of Foreign Students and Scholars present in the United States;
· Transfer pricing and related party transactions;
· Foreign tax credit issues;
· Transfers to or from a foreign trust;
· Gifts received from a foreign source;
· Taxation of Dual-Status Aliens;
· Tax treaties and availability of reduced tax rates or exemption from U.S. income taxes;
· Reporting of foreign bank accounts;
· Classification of taxpayers for U.S. tax purposes;
· Determining alien tax status;
· Acquisition of a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
INTERNATIONAL INCOME TAX RETURN PREPARATION SERVICES
Our CPA Firm specializes in income taxes and tax return preparation services. In addition to having your income tax return prepared by us, you get:
· Experience & Qualifications - CPA Firm with over 20 years of income tax preparation experience;
· Affordable Fees - Could be the best financial decision you ever make;
· E-Tax Organizer - All clients receive FREE year round access to our "Online Interactive Tax Organizer" (see below for more information);
· Secure Client Portal - All clients receive FREE year round access to our "Vault" (see below for more information);
· Technology - We use sophisticated, top-of-class income tax preparation software;
· Electronic Filing - E-filing for fastest tax refunds and filing;
· Free Second Look - Paid clients will automatically receive a review of their prior year tax return to uncover any errors (last year we found 2 of 3 client's tax returns had errors);
· Monthly Newsletter - Clients receive a FREE monthly newsletter full of tax and financial planning tips;
· Customer Service - Open year round to help you whenever you need us;
· Much More - Too much to list here.
For most tax return preparation work, we charge an estimated flat fee. All potential clients have the right to receive a quote before we begin our work. For this reason, virtually all income tax return preparation fees are agreed upon in advance. To give you an accurate estimate, we need a copy of your prior year's income tax return along with an explanation of any changes involved in the current year's tax return. If we prepared your income tax return last year and there are no major changes with the current year, your fee should be the same. There are some occasions, due to the complex nature of the job or other factors beyond our control, where it is impossible to set a fee in advance. In these cases, an hourly rate will be set in advance and we will provide our best estimate of the total cost, before we start. All fees are due at or prior to completion of the work.
1. Satisfaction Guarantee - We are so confident that you will have a pleasant experience with us that you don't pay unless you are satisfied.
2. Prompt Service - We will pay any penalty caused by our lateness with regard to any tax deadline.
3. Tax Penalty Refund Policy - We will pay any penalty caused by our error and respond to any IRS correspondence generated as a result of our error, free of charge.
4. Free Audit Support - If your tax return is audited, we will tell you why the IRS is contacting you, what it means and what you should do next, free of charge.
5. Audit Representation - From the time you receive an IRS notice to when the audit is resolved; you can count on us to help you. Our fees for audit representation services related to a tax return that we prepared will be billed at 50% our regular rates, provided your income is less than $125,000.
Online Interactive Tax Organizer
This next-generation Tax Organizer is a dynamic web application that allows our clients to organize their tax information online, saving us time when preparing our client's taxes. Our clients can securely access their tax information anytime from anywhere, eliminating the time and expense involved in mailing their paper organizers to us.
The Online Interactive Tax Organizer is fully customizable and allows us to securely interact with our client's directly through our Website. This gives our clients the ability to add data to their organizer, and if they don't have all the data at their fingertips, they can come back and add additional information later.
How it Works...
Our clients log into their secure, password-protected, online tax organizer to compile, edit and store their tax data whenever it's convenient. Our staff can also login and review, edit, print or download the tax data making it easy for our clients and staff to work together. Whenever there's a change to our client's tax situation it's easy for our client or staff to quickly update the organizer so it's always current... Making tax time a lot less taxing. If you don't have a tax organizer account yet, please register here.
Secure Client Portal
The "Vault" is our Secure Client Portal which is comprised of four components consisting of 1) Secure File Exchange, 2) Online Document Management, 3) Off-Site Backup, and 4) One-Click Upload. The Vault is specifically designed to help us work collaboratively with our clients while allowing us and our clients to safely store and quickly retrieve files, documents, and workpapers from any location with Internet access.
We can also help you with other income tax return preparation services, including: